9 & 11 am
908 Ridgewood Avenue
Holly Hill , FL 32117
Get a map
onday, August 14, 2017
AA Lest We Forget
Meets in the Fellowship Hall. Please
Men of Unity
Meet at 6 p.m. second Monday of each month.
VISION: Unity Men’s Group is a caring circle of men, hosting dynamic & transformational meetings to nurture progressive spiritual awareness and soul development.
MISSION: Unity Men’s Group succeeds by creating the sacred space for men to share food, fellowship, prayer, meditation, service, and explore topics or activities that awaken deeper spiritual awareness for intentional love-based-living. This sacred space for men gives support by reducing loneliness and offers hope via the group’s positive mindset. In the fast paced, conflict filled society, having this circle for men to share is a blessing.
1. The Men’s Group invites all men, ages 18 and up (Unity membership not required) to the circle. Men’s group will usually include a meal, fellowship, prayer, meditation and a program to apply spiritual awareness topics to our daily lives.
2. The Men’s Group markets this ministry by furnishing meeting dates and topics for scheduled meetings to the church office so it can be included in the bulletin, slides, and website marketing. The Men’s’ Group will maintain a list to send participants monthly invites. Men’s group recognizes the option to take on service projects for the Unity community because service is integral to the path of evolving soul.
3. The leadership of the Men’s Group rotates so that all can have an opportunity to share in the duties of hosting and/or providing input to topics of discussion and/or to offer ways to make the meetings fulfilling and effective.
4. All are invited to share (but not obligated). Who’s there and what’s said in group is confidential. Stories are kept short and linked to the topic to give time for others.
5. Recognizing all men have sacred worth and wisdom, we grow in our understanding of one another in a spirit of unity. We respect each person’s right to follow his/her own spiritual path. In this awareness, we refrain from rendering unsolicited advice, criticisms, or comments on differences that can depreciate the worth of one’s self or others. We look for the positive potential possibilities in all people.
All men are welcome.
For more information call the church office (386)-253-4201.
Make Home Page
Email this Page
Copyright © 2017
Unity of Daytona Beach
• Holly Hill , FL • (386) 253-4201
Powered by Friends of Ministry